Memory FeRAM 64 K (8 K × 8) Bit I2C MB85RC64VPNF-G-JNERE1
The MB85RC64VPNF-G-JNERE1 is an FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 8,192 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the non-volatile memory cells.
Different from SRAM, the MB85RC64VPNF-G-JNERE1 can keepdata data without needing a data backup battery.
The read/write cycles of the nonvolatile memory cells used for the MB85RC64V has improved to be at least one trillion cycles, which is a significant improvement from other nonvolatile memory products in the number.
The MB85RC64VPNF-G-JNERE1 does not need a polling sequence after writing to the memory such as the case of Flash memory or EEPROM.
- • Bit configuration : 8,192 words x 8 bits
• Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
• Operating frequency : 1 MHz (Max)
• Read/write cycles : one trillion times / byte
• Data maintenance period : 10 years ( + 85 ℃), 95 years ( + 55 ℃), over 200 years ( + 35 ℃)
• Operating power supply voltage: 3.0 V to 5.5 V
• Low-power consumption : Operating power supply current 90 uA (Typ @1 MHz)
Standby current 5 uA (Typ)
• Operation surrounding temperature scope: – 40 ℃ to 85 ℃
• Package : 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02)
The FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, Drones, Meters, Robots, Automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, Monitoring, Electronic Labes, Medical, Tracking, Servo Motors, Power monitoring, Circuit Breakers, Chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, medical products managements, electronic labels, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
|Power Supply Voltage||
3.0 to 5.5V
|Operating Freq. (max)||
There are no reviews yet.