Memory FeRAM 256 K (32 K x 8) Bit I2C MB85RC256VPNF-G-JNERE1
The MB85RC256VPNF-G-JNERE1 is an FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 32,768 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the non-volatile memory cells.
Different from SRAM, the MB85RC256VPNF-G-JNERE1 can keep and maintain data without needing a data backup battery.
The read/write endurance of the nonvolatile memory cells used for the MB85RC256V has improved to be at least 1 trillion cycles, obviously outperforming other nonvolatile memory products in the number.
The MB85RC256VPNF-G-JNERE1 does not need a polling sequence after writing to the memory such as the case of Flash memory or EEPROM.
- Bit configuration : 32,768 words x 8 bits
- Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
- Operating frequency : 1 MHz (Max)
- Read/write endurance : 1012 times / byte
- Data retention : 10 years ( +85 ℃), 95 years ( + 55 ℃), over 200 years ( + 35 ℃)
- Operating power supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Low-power consumption : Operating power supply current 200 uA (Max @1 MHz)
Standby current 27 uA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature range: – 40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- Package : 8-pin plastic SOP (150mil)
8-pin plastic SOP (208mil)
Both are RoHS compliant
There are no reviews yet.