12M (1536 K x 8) Bit SPI MB85AS12MT
MB85AS12MTPW-GAERE1 is a ReRAM (Resistive Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 1,572,864 words x 8 bits, using the resistance-variable memory process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
MB85AS12MTPW-GAERE1 adopts the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
MB85AS12MTPW-GAERE1 is able to retain data without using a back-up battery, as is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85AS12MT can be used for 5 x 105 rewrite operations.
- Bit configuration: 8 Mbits (1,572,864 words x 8 bits)
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Write buffer size: 256 bytes
- Operating frequency: 10 MHz (Max)
- Data endurance: 5 x 105 times / 4bytes*
*4 bytes are selected by A1 to A0.
- Data retention: 10 years (+85 C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 1.6 V to 3.6 V
- Operating power supply current : Write current 1.5 mA (Typ)
Read current 0.15 mA (Typ@5 MHz)
Standby current 65 uA (Typ)
Sleep current 6 uA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature range : -40 ℃ to +85 ℃
- Package: 11-pin WLP
|Power Supply Voltage||
1.6 to 3.6V
There are no reviews yet.