Memory FeRAM 64 K (8 K × 8) Bit I2C MB85RC04VPNF-G-JNE1
The MB85RC04V is an FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 512
words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
Different from SRAM, the MB85RC04V can keep data without using a data backup battery.
The read/write cycels of the nonvolatile memory cells used for the MB85RC04V has improved to be at least one trillion cycles, which is a significant improvement from other nonvolatile memory products in the number.
The MB85RC04V does not need a polling sequence after writing to the memory such as the case of Flash memory or EEPROM.
- Bit configuration: 512 words x 8 bits
- Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
- Operating frequency: 1 MHz (Max)
- Read/write cycles : 1 trillion times / byte
- Data maintenance periods: 10 years ( + 85 ℃), 95 years ( + 55 ℃), over 200 years ( + 35 ℃)
- Operating power supply voltage: 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Low-power consumption : Operating power supply current 90 uA (Typ @1 MHz)
Standby current 5 uA (Typ)
- Operation surrounding temperature scope: – 40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- Package: 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02)
There are no reviews yet.