Memory FeRAM 16 K (2 K x 8) Bit I2C MB85RC16VPNF-G-JNN1E1
■ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The MB85RC16VPNF-G-JNN1E1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 2,048words x 8 bits, adopting the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the non-volatile memory cells.
Different from SRAM, the MB85RC16V can keep data without a data backup battery.
The memory cells used in the MB85RC16V has at least one trillion Read/Write operation cycles per byte, which is a significant improvement over the number of read/write operations than by other nonvolatile memory products.
The MB85RC16V can provide writing in one byte units because the long writing time is not required, which is different from Flash memory and EEPROM. Therefore, the writing completion waiting sequence like a write busy state is not demanded.
■ PRODUCT FEATURES
- Bit configuration: 2,048 words x 8 bits
- Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
- Operating frequency : 1 MHz (Max)
- Read/Write cycles : one trillion times / byte
- Data maintenance period: 10 years ( + 85 ℃ ), 95 years ( + 55 ℃ ), over 200 years ( + 35 ℃ )
- Operating power supply voltage : 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 90 uA (Typ @1 MHz)
Standby current 5 uA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature scope: + 40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- Package: 8-pin plastic SOP
FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, Drones, Meters, Robots, Automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, Monitoring, Electronic Labels, Medical, Tracking, Servo Motors, Power monitoring, Circuit Breakers, Chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
There are no reviews yet.