FeRAM Memory 64 K (8 K × 8) Bit I2C MB85RC64TAPNF-G-AWERE2
■ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The MB85RC64TAPNF-G-AWERE2 is a FRAM (Ferroelectric RAM) chip in a configuration of 8,192 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
Different from SRAM, the MB85RC64TA can keep the data without using a data backup battery, which is battery-free, or passive.
The read/write cycles of the nonvolatile memory cells in the MB85RC64TA has improved to be at least 10 trillion cycles, obviously outperforming Flash memory and EEPROM in the number.
The MB85RC64TA is no needing a polling sequence after writing to the memory such as the case of Flash memory or EEPROM.
■ PRODUCT FEATURES
• Bit configuration : 8,192 words x 8 bits
• Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
• Operating frequency : 3.4 MHz (Max @HIGH SPEED MODE)
1 MHz (Max @FAST MODE PLUS)
• Read/write cycles : 10 trillion times / byte
• Data keeping periods : 19.1 years ( + 105 ℃), 70.4 years ( + 85 ℃)
• Operating power supply voltage : 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 170 uA (Typ @3.4 MHz)
Standby current 8 uA (Typ)
Sleep current 4 uA (Typ)
• Operation temperature requirement : – 40 ℃ to + 105 ℃
• Package : 8-pin plastic SOP
8-pin plastic SON
The FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, drones, smart meters, robots, automotives, battery management system, tyre pressure monitoring system, E-tags, monitoring, medical, assets tracking, servo motors, circuit breakers, Switchgear, Chiller, regulator or thermostat, power cabinet, T-box, E- chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, RFID E-ink labels, E-mobility, and so on.
|Power Supply Voltage||
1.8 to 3.6V
|Operating Freq. (max)||
-40 to +105℃
1013(10 trillion) times
SOP-8 / SON-8
There are no reviews yet.