Memory FeRAM 64 K (8 K × 8) Bit I2C MB85RC64TAPNF-G-BDERE1
■ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The MB85RC64TAPNF-G-BDERE1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric RAM) chip in a configuration of 8,192 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the non-volatile memory cells.
Different from SRAM, the MB85RC64TAPNF-G-BDERE1 can keep data without needing a data backup battery, which is battery-free or passive.
The read/write cycles of the nonvolatile memory cells used for the MB85RC64TA has improved to be up to 10 trillion cycles, which is a great improvement compared with Flash memory and EEPROM in the number.
The MB85RC64TAPNF-G-BDERE1 does not need a long time for writing to the memory such as the case of Flash memory or EEPROM.
• Bit configuration : 8,192 words x 8 bits
• Two-wire serial interface : Fully commandable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
• Operating frequency : 3.4 MHz (Max @HIGH SPEED MODE)
1 MHz (Max @FAST MODE PLUS)
• Read/write cycles : 10 trillion times / byte
• Data maintenance period : 19.1 years ( + 105 ℃), 70.4 years ( + 85 ℃)
• Operating power supply voltage : 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 170 uA (Typ @3.4 MHz)
Standby current 8 uA (Typ)
Sleep current 4 uA (Typ)
• Operation ambient temperature range : – 40 ℃ to + 105 ℃
• Package : 8-pin plastic SOP
8-pin plastic SON
The FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, unmanned aerial vehicles, meters, robots, automotives, BMS, TPMS, E-tags, monitoring, tracking, servo motors, power monitoring, circuit breakers, chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, hospital, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, medical products managements, electronic labels, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
|Power Supply Voltage||
1.8 to 3.6V
|Operating Freq. (max)||
-40 to +105℃
1013(10 trillion) times
SOP-8 / SON-8
There are no reviews yet.