Memory FeRAM 16 K (2 K × 8) Bit SPI MB85RS16PNF-G-JNERE1
■ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
MB85RS16PNF-G-JNERE1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 2,048 words × 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
MB85RS16PNF-G-JNERE1 uses the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The MB85RS16 ican keep and maintain data without needing a back-up battery, which is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS16 can be used for 1 trillion read/write operations, which is a great improvement over the number of read and write operations supported by Flash memory and EEPROM. MB85RS16 does not take long time to write data like Flash memories or EEPROM, and MB85RS16 doesn’t need wait for a long time.
- Bit configuration : 2,048 words × 8 bits
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Operating frequency : 20 MHz (Max)
- High read/writing cycles: 1 trillion Read/Writes per byte
- Data retention : 10 years ( + 85 °C), 95 years ( + 55 °C), over 200 years ( + 35 °C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 1.5 mA (Typ@20 MHz)
Standby current 5 μA (Typ)
- Operation surrounding temperature scope : − 40 °C to +85 °C
- Package : 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02)
The FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, Drones, Meters, Robots, Automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, Monitoring, Electronic Labels, Medical, Tracking, Servo Motors, Power monitoring, Circuit Breakers, Chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet.
And T-box, EV chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, medical products managements, electronic tags, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
There are no reviews yet.