Memory FeRAM 1 M (128K x 8) Bit SPI MB85RS1MTPNF-G-JNERE1
MB85RS1MTPNF-G-JNERE1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 131,072 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
MB85RS1MTPNF-G-JNERE1 usets the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
MB85RS1MTPNF-G-JNERE1 can keep data without needing a back-up battery, which is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS1MT can be used for 10 trillion read/write operations, which is a obvious improvement over the number of read and write operations supported by Flash memory and EEPROM.
MB85RS1MT does not take long time to write data like Flash memories or EEPROM, and MB85RS1MT doesn’t need to wait.
- • Bit configuration : 131,072 words x 8 bits
• Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
• Operating frequency : 1.8 V to 2.7 V, 25 MHz (Max)
2.7 V to 3.6 V, 30 MHz (Max)
For FSTRD command 2.7 V to 3.6 V, 40 MHz (Max)
• High read/writing cycles: 10 trillion times / byte
• Data maintance period : 10 years (+85 ℃), 95 years ( + 55 ℃), over 200 years ( + 35 ℃)
• Operating power supply voltage : 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 9.5 mA (Max@30 MHz)
Standby current 120 uA (Max)
Sleep current 10 uA (Max)
• Operation surrounding temperature condition : -40 ℃ to +85 ℃
• Package : 8-pin plastic SOP 150mil
8-pin plastic DFN 5mm x 6mm
The FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, Drones, Meters, Robots, Automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, Monitoring, Electronic Labes, Medical, Tracking, Servo Motors, Power monitoring, Circuit Breakers, Chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, medical products managements, electronic labels, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
|Power Supply Voltage||
1.8 to 3.6V
|Operating Freq. (max)||
There are no reviews yet.