Memory FeRAM 256 K (32 K x 8) Bit I2C MB85RS256BPNF-G-JNERE1
MB85RS256BPNF-G-JNERE1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 32,768 words × 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the non-volatile memory cells.
MB85RS256BPNF-G-JNERE1 uses the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The MB85RS256BPNF-G-JNERE1 can keep data without needing a back-up battery, which is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS256B can be used for 1 trillion read/write operations, which is a great improvement over the number of read and write operations provided by Flash memory and EEPROM.
MB85RS256BPNF-G-JNERE1 does not take long time to write data like Flash memories or EEPROM, and MB85RS256B doesn’t need time to wait.
- Bit configuration: 32,768 words × 8 bits
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Operating frequency: All commands except READ 33 MHz (Max)
READ command 25 MHz (Max)
- High read/writing cycles: 1 trillion times / byte
- Data maintenance period : 10 years ( + 85 °C), 95 years ( + 55 °C), over 200 years ( + 35 °C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 6 mA (Typ@33 MHz)
Standby current 9 μA (Typ)
- Operation surrounding temperature condition : -40 °C to +85 °C
- Package : 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02)
The FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, Drones, Meters, Robots, Automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, Monitoring, Electronic Labes, Medical, Tracking, Servo Motors, Power monitoring, Circuit Breakers, Chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, medical products managements, electronic labels, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
|Power Supply Voltage||
2.7 to 3.6V
|Operating Freq. (max)||
There are no reviews yet.