Memory FeRAM 2 M (256 K x 8) Bit SPI MB85RS2MTAPNF-G-BDERE1
MB85RS2MTAPNF-G-BDERE1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 262,144 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the non-volatile memory cells.
MB85RS2MTAPNF-G-BDERE1 is withthe Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The MB85RS2MTA can keep the data without needing a back-up battery, which is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS2MTA can be used for 10 trillion read/write operations, which is a great improvement over the number of read and write operations supported by Flash memory and EEPROM.
MB85RS2MTAPNF-G-BDERE1 does not take long time to write data like Flash memories or EEPROM, and MB85RS2MTA takes no wait time.
- • Bit configuration : 262,144 words x 8 bits
• Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
• Operating frequency : 40MHz (Max)
• High read/writing cycles : 10 trillion times / byte
• Data maintenance period : 10 years (+85 ℃), 95 years(+55 ℃)
• Operating power supply voltage : 1.7 V to 3.6 V
• Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 2.3mA (Max@40 MHz)
Standby current 50 uA (Max)
Sleep current 10 uA (Max)
• Operation surrounding temperature condition : -40 ℃ to +85 ℃
• Package : 8-pin plastic SOP
The FeRAM has a wide range of applicatiosn, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, Drones, Meters, Robots, Automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, Monitoring, Electronic Labes, Medical, Tracking, Servo Motors, Power monitoring, Circuit Breakers, Chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, medical products managements, electronic labels, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
Fujitsu FeRAM MB85RS2MTAPNF-G-BDERE1
|Power Supply Voltage||
1.7 to 3.6V
|Operating Freq. (max)||
1013(10 trillion) times
-40 to +85℃
There are no reviews yet.