Memory FeRAM 512K (64 K x 8) Bit SPI MB85RS512TPNF-G-JNERE1
■ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
MB85RS512TPNF-G-JNERE1 is a specific model of Ferroelectric Random Access Memory (FeRAM) chip that has a capacity of 65,536 words, with each word consisting of 8 bits. The chip uses both ferroelectric and silicon gate CMOS process technologies to form non-volatile memory cells.
FeRAM is a type of memory that uses a ferroelectric material to store data. Ferroelectric materials have the unique property of being able to keep their polarization state even after the electric field is removed. This property makes FeRAM a type of non-volatile memory, meaning that the data stored in it is retained even when the power is turned off.
The use of silicon gate CMOS process technologies in the formation of non-volatile memory cells helps to make the chip more reliable and durable. FeRAM chips are known for their high read and write speeds, low power consumption, and long data retention times, which make them useful in a wide range of applications such as automotive, industrial, and medical devices, as well as in consumer electronics.
■ PRODUCT FEATURES
- Bit configuration : 65,536 words x 8 bits
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Operating frequency : 1.8 V to 2.7 V, 25 MHz (Max)
2.7 V to 3.6 V, 30 MHz (Max)
For FSTRD command 2.7 V to 3.6 V, 40 MHz (Max)
- High read/write cycles : 10 trillion times / byte
- Data maintence period : 10 years (+85 ℃), 95 years ( + 55 ℃), over 200 years ( + 35 ℃)
- Operating power supply voltage : 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 6 mA (Typ@30 MHz)
10 mA (Max@30 MHz)
Standby current 120 uA (Max)
Sleep current 10 uA (Max)
- Operation ambient temperature scope : -40 ℃ to +85 ℃
- Package : 8-pin plastic SOP
FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, drones, meters, robots, automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, monitoring, electronic labels, medical products management, tracking, servo motors, power monitoring, circuit breakers, chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
|Power Supply Voltage||
1.8 to 3.6V
|Operating Freq. (max)||
30MHz, PS:Maximum 40MHz operation is available at fast read mode.
There are no reviews yet.