Memory FeRAM 64 K (8 K × 8) Bit SPI MB85RS64PNF-G-JNERE1
■ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
MB85RS64PNF-G-JNERE1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 8,192 words ×8 bits, adopting the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the non-volatilememory cells.
MB85RS64 is with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The MB85RS64 can keep and maintain data without needing a back-up battery, which is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS64 can be used for 1 trillion read/write operations, which is a great improvement over the number of read and write operations provideed by Flash memory and EEPROM.
MB85RS64 does not take long time to write data like Flash memories or EEPROM, and MB85RS64 doesn’t need time to wait.
■ PRODUCT FEATURES
- Bit configuration: 8,192 words × 8 bits
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Operating frequency: 20 MHz (Max)
- High read/write cycles: 1012 times / byte
- Data maintenance period: 10 years ( + 85 °C), 95 years ( + 55 °C), over 200 years ( + 35 °C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 1.5 mA (Typ@20 MHz)
Standby current 5 μA (Typ)
- Operation surrounding temperature scope : − 40 °C to +85 °C
- Package: 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02)
The FeRAM has a wide range of applications, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, Drones, Meters, Robots, Automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, Monitoring, Electronic Labes, Medical, Tracking, Servo Motors, Power monitoring, Circuit Breakers, Chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, medical products managements, electronic labels, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
There are no reviews yet.