Memory FeRAM 64 K (8 K × 8) Bit SPI MB85RS64TPNF-G-JNERE2
MB85RS64TPNF-G-JNERE2 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 8,192 words ×8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the non-volatile memory cells.
MB85RS64 uses the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The MB85RS64 can keep data without needing a back-up battery, which is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS64 can be used for one trillion read/write operations, which is a obvious improvement over the number of read and write operations provided by Flash memory and EEPROM.
MB85RS64 does not take long time to write data like Flash memories or EEPROM, and MB85RS64 takes no wait time.
- Bit configuration: 8,192 words × 8 bits
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Operating frequency: 20 MHz (Max)
- High endurance: 1 trillion times / byte
- Data maintenance period: 10 years ( + 85 °C), 95 years ( + 55 °C), over 200 years ( + 35 °C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 1.5 mA (Typ@20 MHz)
Standby current 5 μA (Typ)
- Operation surrouding temperature conditions : − 40 °C to +85 °C
- Package: 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02)
The FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, Drones, Meters, Robots, Automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, Monitoring, Electronic Labes, Medical, Tracking, Servo Motors, Power monitoring, Circuit Breakers, Chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, medical display equipment, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, medical products managements, electronic labels, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
There are no reviews yet.