Memory FeRAM 64 K (8 K × 8) Bit SPI MB85RS64VYPNF-G-AWERE2
■ MB85RS64VYPNF-G-AWERE2 Product DESCRIPTION
The MB85RS64VY is a type of non-volatile memory chip that uses the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies to form memory cells. It has a configuration of 8,192 words by 8 bits and adopts the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) for communication with other devices.
One of the advantages of the MB85RS64VY is that it can retain data without the need for a backup battery, which is necessary for SRAM. In addition, the memory cells used in the MB85RS64VY can be used for up to 10 trillion read/write cycles, which is a great improvement over the number of read and write operations supported by Flash memory and EEPROM.
Another benefit of the MB85RS64VY is that it does not need any waiting time in the writing process, so the write cycle time is much shorter than that of Flash memories or EEPROM. This makes it a suitable choice for applications that require frequent and fast data writing.
Overall, the MB85RS64VY offers a reliable and efficient non-volatile memory solution that can be used in a wide range of applications, including industrial and automotive systems, medical equipment, and consumer electronics.
■ MB85RS64VYPNF-G-AWERE2 FEATURES
- Bit configuration: 8,192 words x 8 bits
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Operating frequency: 25 MHz (Max,@2.7V to 4.5V), 33MHz(Max,@4.5V to 5.5V)
- High read/write cycles: 10 trillion times / byte
- Data maintenance period : 30 years (+85 ℃), 10.9 years (+105 ℃), 3.3 years (+125 ℃) or more
Under evaluation for more than 3.3 years(+125 ℃)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7V to 5.5V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current
1.8 mA (Max@25 MHz),2.3 mA (Max@33MHz)
Standby current 30 uA (Max)
Sleep current 12 uA (Max)
- Operation surrounding temperature scope : – 40 ℃ to +125 ℃
- Package : 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M10): 8-pin plastic SON (LCC-8P-M04)
The FeRAM has a wide range of application, such as industrial controllers, industrial instruments, ADAS, Drones, Meters, Robots, Automotives, BMS, TMPS, E-tags, Monitoring, E-Labes, Medicals, Tracking, Servo Motors, Power monitoring, Circuit Breakers, Chiller, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, unltrasonic intruments, diagnostic devices, electronic labels, charing pile, E-mobility, and so on.
|Power Supply Voltage||
3.0 to 5.5V
|Operating Freq. (max)||
There are no reviews yet.