EM06ELA-512-SGAS Product Description
Quectel EM06 is a family of LTE Cat 6 modules designed for IoT/M2M applications. Adopt LTE 3GPP Release 11 technology, support maximum the upstream rate is 300 Mbps and the maximum upstream rate is 50 Mbps.
EM06 adopts standard M.2 package and includes 3 versions: EM06-E, EM06-J and EM06-A, covering almost all mainstream network operators worldwide.
It can perform data communication in multiple network standards such as LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA, and WCDMA.
EM06 has a built-in multi-constellation high-precision positioning GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo, QZSS) receiver; while simplifying product design.
At the same time, the positioning speed and accuracy are greatly improved.
EM06 has a rich built-in network protocol, integrates multiple industry standard interfaces, and supports various drivers and software functions (such as Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, USB drivers under operating systems such as Android, etc.), greatly expanding its application range in IoT and M2M fields, such as industrial routers, home gateways, Set-Top Boxes, Industrial Notebooks, Consumer Notebooks, Industrial PDAs, Rugged Industrial Tablets, Video Surveillance and Digital Signage, etc.
- LTE Cat 6 module designed for IoT/M2M applications
- Support LTE-A carrier aggregation technology
- Support multiple network standards of LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA(+)
- Integrated multi-constellation GNSS receivers to meet the needs of fast and accurate positioning in different environments requirements
- Multiple functions supported: DFOTA and DTMF
- MIMO technology meets the data rate and connection reliability requirements of wireless communication systems