Memory FeRAM 512K (64 K x 8) Bit I2C MB85RS512TPNF-G-JNERE1
The Fujitsu FeRAM MB85RC512TPNF-G-JNERE1 is a non-volatile memory chip that uses ferroelectric random-access memory (FeRAM) technology to store data.
FeRAM is a kind of memory that uses a ferroelectric to keep data. It is non-volatile, which means that it retains its data even when power is removed, same as flash memory or an SSD. FeRAM has faster read and write times compared to traditional non-volatile memory technologies like flash memory and has a high endurance of 10^14 write cycles.
The MB85RC512TPNF-G-JNERE1 chip has a capacity of 512 kilobits (64 kilobytes) and uses a SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) interface for communication. It operates at a voltage range of 1.7V to 3.6V and has a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +105°C, making it suitable for use in harsh environments.
Some of the applications of FeRAM include automotive, industrial, and consumer electronics, where reliable and fast data storage is required.
■ PRODUCT FEATURES
- Bit configuration: 65,536 words x 8 bits
- Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
- Operating frequency: 3.4 MHz (Max @HIGH SPEED MODE)
1 MHz (Max @FAST MODE PLUS)
- Read/write cycles : 10 trillion times / byte
- Data keep and maintenance period: 10 years ( + 85 ℃), 95 years ( + 55 ℃)
- Operating power supply voltage: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low-power consumption : Operating power supply current 0.71 mA (Typ @3.4 MHz)
1.2 mA (Max @3.4 MHz)
Standby current 15 uA (Typ)
Sleep current 4 uA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature range: – 40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- Package: 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02)
FeRAM has a broad range of usages, such as industrial controllers, automatic data acquisition system, unmanned aerial vehicle, smart meters, robots, automotives, Battery Management Systems, Tier Pressure Management System, Electronic labels, monitoring devices, servo motors, power monitoring, circuit breakers, numercial control machine, power distribution cabinet, T-box, EV chargers, hospital, diagnostic devices, charing pile, Battery-free solutions, and so on.